Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment

As a super busy momma dark circles seem impossible to beat. I tend to hide behind my glasses most days to minimize the appearance of my d...

As a super busy momma dark circles seem impossible to beat. I tend to hide behind my glasses most days to minimize the appearance of my dark circles when there is no time for makeup. I have tried all types of fixes, some better than others but nothing that fights the darkness to the point that I feel comfortable not wearing my frames...until the VII Code T2 Oxygen Eye Cream came along.



While this product was sponsored, all reviews and recommendations are my own.


There are several great active ingredients in the T2 Oxygen Eye Cream formula:

  • Chamomile: Possesses many powerful skin properties, such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. It is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.

  • Avocado: A great source of antioxidant carotenoids, like alpha-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, vitamin C, and vitamin E. These free radical quenching compounds provide significant protection for your skin from the environmental damage that leads to fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging.

  • Vitamins, Antioxidants: Needed for the creation of elastion and collagen, which bind your skin cells together and maintain their firmness and structure. Preventing free radical damage from oxidizing fats in your skin cells that leads to aging skin.

     

    I love how this product seems to not only tighten the eye area but also lessen the appearance of my dark circles. The hue of the cream itself gives an instant glow while the active ingredients work to improve the appearance but my most favorite part? That it soaks right in. I have had a problem lately with my eye creams balling up and rolling after it dries which only means that it doesn't soak in and do its job. This eye treatment is creamy but not too thick for your skin to drink up. I give this cream two thumbs up for its emollient benefits, its perfect texture, and brightening properties!



Click above to learn more, see reviews, and of course, get your own amazing T2 Oxygen Eye Cream.


0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...