Makeup for Olive Complextions

All of my readers know by now that I have a cosmetic line and if you don't you are in for a treat...especially if you have an oli...






All of my readers know by now that I have a cosmetic line and if you don't you are in for a treat...especially if you have an olive complexion! Treat not because I am talking but because my model is fantastic...well...in this video I am teaching! My dear friend and fellow mommy and fashion blogger Mary Conley is my model for this fun vlog on How to Apply Makeup for an Olive Complexion.



Want more details on my brand? You can check out my website at ADEL AMOR COSMETICS or email me at alexandra@adelamor.com to ask any questions or set up an appointment to try some new products!


Also, shout out to my gal pal, Mary Conley and her fab blog, Living Lereve! Be sure to head on over to check out her awesome fashion choices and product picks.
 


0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...