4 Beauty Beach Bag Products

  Every year when I go to the beach I set out in search for the best beauty products to tote along. This year I have added a product fr...

 

Every year when I go to the beach I set out in search for the best beauty products to tote along. This year I have added a product from last year that deserves a second feature and have added 3 other really great spring/summer sun products.

Disclosure: This post is traded products for a review, however I have chosen the best products and all reviews are 100% authentic.




Beautycounter is a new brand I have come across that has an extensive line of really great skincare. The Protect All Over Sunscreen has become my new favorite SPF. It is a lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen, formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, an effective mineral sunblocker. I love how it blends into the skin without leaving white streaks and it smells AMAZING too! It is ultra protective as it blocks against both UVA and UVB rays. The aloe in this product helps to hydrate the skin while antioxidant-rich blood orange extracts fight free radicals.



BEACHY PROTECTIVE HAIR MIST
Yea, yea, why do you need beach spray when you are at the beach and the natural beach air gives your locks a beachy grit? Well the Beachy Protective Mist will give you the beach look while protecting from the sea's natural stripping agents. The nettle and sage ingredients in this product help o maintain strength and gives a little added shine for ultimate beach hair health.


 

FACIAL OIL & MIST 
Beautycounter has two other VERY great facial products that fight against sun spots and promote skin toning, the Brightening Vitamin C Facial Oil and Vitamin C Facial Mist.
Awarded Best of Beauty by ALLURE Magazine, the Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil's main ingredient is Vitamin C, which promotes lightening of the skins imperfections and a brighter complexion. I love how it is lightweight so that your skin does not feel oily upon application. 
The No. 1 Brightening Facial Mist is active-infused and alcohol-free. This revitalizing mist preps skin, sets makeup, and refreshes throughout the day. Antioxidant-rich vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of age spots, while lime pearl extract gently promotes a brighter complexion. I love to give my face a refreshing boost while soaking up the rays and sweating off the heat.
 


0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...