Best Dog Accessories for a New Pup Feat. IKEA

Did you know IKEA has a new line of products for dogs? Harley got the star treatment when IKEA sent some products for him to try out! He ...

Did you know IKEA has a new line of products for dogs? Harley got the star treatment when IKEA sent some products for him to try out! He has completely fallen in love with these products and I must admit, I have too!

While IKEA has sponsored this post, all reviews and writings are my own honest opinion.



 


My favorite product from IKEA's new line is the LURVIG blanket for only $19.99. This blanket is perfect to throw on the couch to prevent wet paws and shedding hair from penetrating the cushions. You can also use it in the car for road trips. It is a really good idea to put this blanket in your pet's kennel so that he or she gets used to it and it "feel's like home" to them. This will help them to enjoy the blanket and gravitate towards it outside of the home, for instance, when you go on road trips and need your pet to stay on his/her blanket in the car!In the picture above, I had pulled Harley's blanket off of his couch and laid it on the floor. He jumped off of the couch and laid his head on his blanket in the floor. He truly enjoys his new blanket.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70387932/

Two other really great, and affordable, products that we received from IKEA were the LURVIG retractable leash ($14.99) and the LURVIG dispenser with pet waste bags ($2.98). I always make little poop kits when Harley and I go for a walk. They consist of a few Kroger bags and a few pieces of paper towel. It is such a pain shoving the bags in my pocket and trying to pull them out to scoop the poop while they are wadded together falling out on the ground. The LURVIG dispenser comes with bags that easily roll out to make picking up after your pet easy. I also love that the dispenser is light weight and has a clasp so that it can be easily attached to your leash!
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50354522/
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39240711/



 
After trying out IKEA's new line, I must give it two thumbs up. My favorite part is that it is super affordable! I feel like pet supplies can get pricey when you add it all up, especially when you are buying all at once for a new little fur baby. Next time you are in the market to stock up on FIDO's supplies, head on over to IKEA!


Loving these accessories as much as I am? Click the image below and PIN IT!




0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...